Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Thread

1M views 11K replies 303 participants last post by  Lane 
#1 ·
#10,312 ·
Link to the 2/3 falls match anyone?
Hasn't aired yet.

Bucks in ROH unfortunately does nothing for me. Why? Because it's 2013 ROH. haha. For a one time thing if they throw them the right opponents it could be fun though. rEdragon or whatever the fuck they are csan fuck off, C&C can stay home for the night, the Wolves DO NOT need to face the Bucks for the 9th time, so... I guess you give em the other two. Adrenaline Rush you say? Sure why not. Or maybe Lethal & Elgin if the card is stacked.

#10,305 ·
I don't see how the Bucks in ROH equals :mark:, tbh. There's no one good left to work with out there. I'm speaking of tag teams, of course.

Gabe has every right to be pissed off if they were under contract.

#10,309 ·
Gabe and ROH having separate rosters with all of these exclusive guys is killing the indy scene right now. They're competing against each other when they need to be working together. Fine, let them have their own companies but both companies would benefit from working together or at the very least letting talent work for both companies.

A couple of years ago I was fine with it because there were so many talented guys on the indy scene but now WWE has signed so many of the top guys they really should be pooling their talent more.

I just wonder of Gabe will be able to book the Briscoes once they're done with ROH.

#10,316 ·
Ricochet & Rich Swann vs. Samuray Del Sol & AR Fox (3/22/2013)-****
-Great tag team match as expected and a very good DGUSA showcase; they hit a lot of beautiful sequences and everyone got their proverbial shit in. They worked a surprisingly consistent fast paced match that made 20 minutes fly right by. Del Fox’s offense reminded me a lot of CIMA/Kid and the commentary was something else. Wasn’t a trademark DG style tag but still damn good.

Disagree, as a booker there would absolutely be no benefit in having guys wrestle in other places because that cuts into your bottom line. If you want people to support your brand, you have to give them talent/matches they can't find in other promotions. It's the reason people like PWG but for the same reason I stopped following them, they don't showcase exclusive talent but guys that pretty much wrestles everywhere.

#10,314 ·
Watched the first two matches of Best in the World. They were utterly dreadful and I bowed out. I may try later with Cole vs Strong on the horizon. That and Hardy vs Steen are the only matches I care to see. Gonna finish this though. No matter how mediocre it probably is. B/c wow those first two matches were so bad. Whitmer & Bennett didn't even try.

#10,330 ·
Forget about Ciampa, Gargano in BOLA is what I'm looking forward to. Hopefully they don't job him out in the first round so they can throw him in a tag match in Night 2. I want Gargano/Cole, Gargano/London, Gargano/Steen, Gargano/Roddy, Gargano/Ricochet... pretty much just want to see Gargano face everyone. :p

#10,331 ·
I don't mind Ciampa in BOLA and it'll be interesting to see how the crowd takes to him.

And a note to Masada: If you're still well enough to wrestle in main-events, stop taking money for the surgery. If you need surgery, stop wrestling because it pretty much means your matches are going to be terrible.

#10,333 ·
Masada's only income is wrestling. That's why he worked TOD apparently. DJ said in a radio interview that he wasn't gonna be in but he convinced DJ to put him in because he "needs to eat". Kind of odd because I've heard that DJ has given guys money when they're injured. (He payed Scotty when he hurt his hand, and Dustin Rayz when he broke his leg. At that point I don't think he was even considered a CZW roster member)

#10,338 ·
Well he better find something else quick because if he continues to work hurt and have matches like he did Saturday then no one will care because they know the match will suck and then what's the point of him being champion or even being on the shows?

#10,340 ·
ROH 2002 ***+

The Era of Honor Begins - February 23, 2002
• Eddie Guerrero vs. Super Crazy ***1/4
• Low Ki vs. Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels ****1/2

Round Robin Challenge - March 30, 2002
• Bryan Danielson vs. Christopher Daniels ***3/4
• Low Ki vs. Christopher Daniels ***1/4
• Low Ki vs. Bryan Danielson *****

A Night of Appreciation - April 27, 2002
• Low Ki vs. AJ Styles ***1/2
• Christopher Daniels vs. Donovan Morgan ***

Road to the Title - June 22, 2002
• AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn ***3/4
• Bryan Danielson vs. Doug Williams ***1/4
• Low Ki vs. Amazing Red ***1/2
• AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels ***1/2

Crowning a Champion - July 27, 2002
• Natural Born Sinners vs. Carnage Crew (Hardcore) ***1/2
• Low Ki vs. Doug Williams vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Christopher Daniels (60 Minute Iron Man) ****3/4

Honor Invades Boston - August 24, 2002
• Paul London vs. Michael Shane ***
• Bryan Danielson vs. Donovan Morgan ***1/2
• Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe ****
• Low Ki vs. AJ Styles ****1/2

Unscripted - September 21, 2002
• Dick Togo & Ikuta Hidaka vs. Christopher Daniels & Donovan Morgan ***1/4
• Paul London vs. Michael Shane (Hardcore) ****
• Tag Titles Tournament Final ***

Glory By Honor - October 5, 2002
• Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe ****1/2

All Star Extravaganza - November 9, 2002
• Christopher Daniels, Donovan Morgan, & Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki, Homicide, & Doug Williams ***1/4
• AJ Styles vs. Bryan Danielson ****1/2
• Low Ki & Steve Corino vs. Shinjiro Ohtani & Masato Tanaka ***3/4

Night of the Butcher - December 7, 2002
• Paul London vs. Bryan Danielson ****1/4

Final Battle 2002 - December 28, 2002
• Xavier vs. Paul London ***3/4
• Low Ki vs. Samoa Joe vs. Steve Corino vs. Bryan Danielson ***1/2

#10,342 ·
ROH Glory By Honor XI

1. Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs The Bravado Brothers

2. Mike Bennett vs Mike Mondo
***1/4

3. Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs Rhett Titus & BJ Whitmer
**1/4

4. Jay Lethal vs Davey Richards

5. Tadarius Thomas vs Rhino
*1/2

6. Adam Cole vs Eddie Edwards
***1/2

7. SCUM vs The Briscoe Brothers

8. Kevin Steen vs Michael Elgin
****1/2​

#10,343 ·
DGUSA booker Gabe Sapolsky is taking his usual mature pot shots at the Young Bucks on his twitter account just because they are his precious tag team champions and took an ROH Booking.

Nevermind that the Young Bucks are free agents, and have not made any disparaging remarks about the WWNLive companies publicly, and have not shown an unwillingness to do business and move the titles to another team.

#10,345 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.