Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #1889 (permalink)
Chicago Warrior
Plotting time travel mission.

Chicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missed
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wsupden View Post
I really like the idea of them showing fans Touts and then it just cuts to him saying he's gonna injure someone and they cut away from it real fast, doing that like twice or 3 times next Monday cause we all know they are going to spam the everloving fuck out of Tout on TV, and then having him on the 1001 Raw jump the guardrail. I actually believe, especially since seeing last night's Raw, that the next few Raws are going to be a lot better than the shit we've seen the past few months just because there's going to be hype about em and summerslam, so they're gonna want to up their viewers.
That would actually be a good idea, have him start out as the crazy fan who says he is about to enter WWE in the Tout and then have him appear randomly sometime. I think having him voice his opinion on Tout is probably better than vignettes.

By poster posse