Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 05:54 PM   #1886 (permalink)
PacoAwesome
Wrestling Forum's Ace Attorney

PacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new herePacoAwesome better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by holycityzoo View Post
I really am fine with them keeping him in FCW or NXT until they are absolutely ready for him. His feud with Regal as been one of the best slow-burn feuds I've seen in a long, long time and the match a few days ago was great. The ending showcased the psychotic character of Ambrose perfectly, and having JR there to call it made it that much better.

He's going to be a great heel on the main roster, I just get really worried when it comes to guys like Kevin Dunn getting involved with a guy like Ambrose's character development.
*shudders*

CREDIT TO "Tenacious.C. "