Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #1870 (permalink)
rickym
Learning to break kayfabe

rickym is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
If he doesn't debut next week, it's not a death nail. I know your the pessimist here but seriously, we have a DX reunion, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Punk vs. Cena, probably Undertaker, probably Stone Cold, Mick Foley, and so many other current stars and former legends.

I'm a big Ambrose fan, but believe it or not, WWE has more important things to worry about next week than Dean Ambrose. I was the first guy on this forum to ask if all you think Ambrose will debut next week by crashing the Bryan/AJ wedding. I'm sure as hell not guarenteeing it will happen, but I think it would be a unique way to debut and get heat (if Bryan is really turning face).

Even if they waited until episode 1001, what would be the big deal. Unless I heard wrong, Raw will be in his hometown of Cinncinati on episode 1001. Plus the show won't be star heavy w/ legends.

If he doesn't debut next week, I'm fine w/ it since they already have a shitload current stars and legends to showcase.
very good point, but with the past and present being on show, why not a small glimpse into the future also, i doubt he'll debut if im being fully honest with you, but like on every raw atm, there is a chance, but ive adjusted my mind set already, i dont watch raw to see if ambrose will debut, i watch raw and hope in the back of my mind to be surprised, I WANT TO BE SURPRISED, i dnt want any clue or hint that hes debuting,

i remember talk that wwe wanted a open mouth moment that will rock the wwe, i wonder if theyve come up with anything for that?

imo cena will get screwed by big show, rock will close the show staring down cm punk,

ambrose cud either trash the wedding and take AJ or attack mick foley, there are possibilities there, lets see if any get used, but like you said, if he doesnt, its no big deal,