Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1869 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 10:45 AM
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
One week left, now or never.

I'm fully prepared for them to fuck up and not have him debut.
If he doesn't debut next week, it's not a death nail. I know your the pessimist here but seriously, we have a DX reunion, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Punk vs. Cena, probably Undertaker, probably Stone Cold, Mick Foley, and so many other current stars and former legends.

I'm a big Ambrose fan, but believe it or not, WWE has more important things to worry about next week than Dean Ambrose. I was the first guy on this forum to ask if all you think Ambrose will debut next week by crashing the Bryan/AJ wedding. I'm sure as hell not guarenteeing it will happen, but I think it would be a unique way to debut and get heat (if Bryan is really turning face).

Even if they waited until episode 1001, what would be the big deal. Unless I heard wrong, Raw will be in his hometown of Cinncinati on episode 1001. Plus the show won't be star heavy w/ legends.

If he doesn't debut next week, I'm fine w/ it since they already have a shitload current stars and legends to showcase.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome