Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1863 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 09:28 AM
ShadowCat
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What is all this love for Dean Ambrose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
I'd hardly accuse either Bryan nor Punk of "starting at the bottom."
I don't want Ambrose debuting in a ridiculously large manner (ie in a WWE Championship Match... seriously?), but he does seem to be skipping NXT entirely. That's a good thing. He's the guy who doesn't need it. Get him on tv doing something.

Ambrose's ring work has also been quite impressive since his first match against Regal in FCW. I do agree with the people who claim that the only way Dean can fail is if the WWE screws it up (which is possible).
This is the thing with Dean Ambrose i cant see any-other way they can debut him without going into a program with Foley, Punk Or Bryan the guys cut from the same mold and it makes sense to go down this route, Oh course he shouldn't be entered into a WWE Championship match right off the bat but at the same time I think going after Santino/US Title is beneath him just because of his persona, There isn't any-other options of RAW right now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome