Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 07:29 AM   #1224 (permalink)
Bubz
All in the reflexes

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by MF83 View Post
Is there anyone out there who doesn't think 6/9/95 is a five star match (or of similar description/ranking)? It's my favourite match ever, by far, and I've never seen someone hate on it, like at all, in my time as a wrestling fan.
If anyone doesn't think it's one of the best matches ever, then they must not have seen it. Probably my favourite match of all time, a masterpiece of a wrestling match.

The 93 tag is bloody amazing as well, but not quite on that level of pure greatness. But the 6/9/95 match is made better by having seen the 93 tag and the way they play off the story of that match with the roles reversed.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote