Not open for further replies.

NBA Off-season Thread

120K views 4K replies 102 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
King James rules supreme.

So yeah, off season time. Commence.

#3,324 ·
Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Umm no they weren't trailing by double digits the entire game.

The Celtics were up at the end of the 1st quarter and were leading for a little while in the 2nd quarter.

The reason why I say the starters would've won is because...come on man. You know the Celtics, you know what happens in the clutch with guys like Pierce & JET. No doubt in my mind they would've pulled off the victory. Jeff Green and 4 scrubs almost beat this team in the 4th.

#3,326 ·

The only players who closed out the game who had a positive +/- were Jeff Green (+10), Fab Melo (+1) and Kris Joseph (+2).

As far as the starters go, the only players who were at least -10 were Bass, Pierce and Lee. Bass, Pierce and Lee were all outplayed by their backups today anyway.

If the Celtics closed out the 4th with Rondo/JET/Green/Sullinger/KG, they win this game.

But whatever I'm not gonna continuously go back and forth about a meaningless PRESEASON game.

#3,343 ·
#3,346 ·

Making one shot posting up, especially one on JaVale McGee does not mean you have a good post game.
That's one more than he made all of last season

#3,350 ·

Odom is the biggest waste of talent in NBA history outside of Sheed/McGrady/Carter/Kemp/Webber

#3,359 ·

Odom is the biggest waste of talent in NBA history outside of Sheed/McGrady/Carter/Kemp/Webber
How is Odom a waste of talent? ***** helped the Lakers win back to back championships. Just because he's awful now doesn't mean he wasted his talent.

Carter hardly wasted his talent either, he was on some awful teams for his prime and TMac fucked him over hard by leaving the Raptors for absurd reasons.

#3,352 ·

The Time out, I think his confidence was never the same after that
Would have been in a great team with Shaq in Orlando, got traded
Was in a great situation with Golden State, didn't like playing for Nelson so he got traded
Bullets teams sucked
Got screwed in Game 6 in the 02 WCF, entire team choked in Game 7
Got injured in the 03 Postseason and was never the same

It took him until he was 26 to finally start playing to his potential

#3,354 ·

Webber and T-Mac are pretty much the same. Had a few good-great years, then due to injuries/lazyness they digressed season by season and were never even close to reaching their peak. It's a shame, because Webber is a top 4 passing big man ever and McGrady could have been the #2 SG

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.