Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6230 of (permalink) Old 07-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots
Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Originally Posted by Groovemachine View Post
I'm a big Paul London fan (despite him being batshit crazy...or maybe that's WHY I like him) and I've enjoyed the two shoots he did with Kendrick, but what did people think of the Project: Paul London DVD? Kinda tempted to get the download as it's just $10 on Highspots, but I hear it's pretty off the wall. Is it at least watchable?
Its basically him for a fair while rambling about various things and off his face on some sort of substance.

Also I just finished Wrestleholics. DONT BUY IT. Its just awful. Theres a few amusing bits and a good story or two but its so disjointed. Its just a bunch of random clips with no story at all. Callihan isn't funny in anyway shape or form. I'd actually have preferred if it was Greg Excellent & Adam Cole... Cole was good but Jesus was Sami annoying.

Chikara - Caught In The Spiders Den

1. Francis Kipland Stevens vs Kobald

2. 3.0 vs The Throwbacks

3. Archibald Peck vs Ophidian
Veronica is possibly the worst thing about wrestling.

4. Gran Akuma vs Chuck Taylor

5. Sara Del Rey vs Saturyne

6. Colt Cabana vs UltraMantis Black

7. The Colony, Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush vs The Batiri, Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeier

8. Chikara Grand Championship
Eddie Kingston vs Vin Gerard

Last edited by smitlick; 07-16-2012 at 09:26 AM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome