Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #215 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadnok View Post
But at this point, who does Walt really have to be afraid of? Mike? My guess is we get introduced to some new cartel enemies or such.
he had a full head of hair and a beard in the cold open and apparently was celebrating his 52nd birthday. so I'm guessing that's like a year or so in the future. who knows what kind of enemies he could have by then. pretty sure the super lab and everything was funded by some German company iirc last season. I have a feeling Gus was just a small fish compared to those guys.

the thing on the picture frame said routing and Cayman i'm pretty sure followed by a #. probably some money laundering shit.

#BELLA&HOOPLA

Last edited by scrilla : 07-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
scrilla is offline   Reply With Quote