Wrestling Forum banner

Which do you want as the 8th pitching category?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Edwin Encarnacion Appreciation Thread

193K views 8K replies 22 participants last post by  Stax Classic 
#1 · (Edited)
1. [user]Phillip J. Dick[/user] Castro's Cuban Dictatorship
2. [user]MrMister[/user]
3. [user]JM[/user] = BEDTIME DEFYERS
4. [user]Ghetto Anthony[/user] = Ga's Retirement Home
5. [user]TheShowstappa92002[/user]
6. [user]Aid180[/user] = Disabled List is More Right
7. [user]WWF[/user]
8. [user]RKO920[/user]
9. [user]Brye[/user] = Glenallen Hill
10. [user]Mikey Damage[/user] = WHY YOU SO BAD?
11. [user]William Murderface[/user] = Trout Season
12. [user]Perfect Poster[/user]

Commence.

$150 for FA. $0 minimun bid.

NEW 8X8 CATEGORIES

HITTING: Ks; BA; HRs; Runs; RBI; Steals; OBP; SLG

PITCHING: Ks; Walks; ERA; WHIP; Saves; Wins; QS; BAA

KEEPERS: YOU CAN TOTALLY THROW GUYS BACK. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP 3 HITTERS AND 2 PITCHERS.

See less See more
#776 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

Two things:

1. Aid - you know there are 8 playoff teams, correct (from our PM's)? And also, I said this awhile ago and will reiterate it again, Romero isn't even worth owning. I dropped him in one of my other leagues a month ago.

2. I'm willing to make any moves to solidify my championship this year, even if it involves mortgaging off high picks next year or some attractive keeper options. Get at me, those of you who are selling.

#780 ·
re: WF Baseball Keeper League - Draft = Wed, Mar 6 @ 10pm CT. Lock keepers ASAP.

Two things:

1. Aid - you know there are 8 playoff teams, correct (from our PM's)? And also, I said this awhile ago and will reiterate it again, Romero isn't even worth owning. I dropped him in one of my other leagues a month ago.

2. I'm willing to make any moves to solidify my championship this year, even if it involves mortgaging off high picks next year or some attractive keeper options. Get at me, those of you who are selling.
Define attractive keeper options.

#777 ·

Yup. I know I'm still in it. I've known there were 8 spots, which is why I thought it was weird when Mikey started rebuilding for next season weeks ago and everyone said IYF was done when he collected Bautista and Troy, both who will be back before the season ends. However, I haven't actually won a match since May 14th and I'm still in the playoffs, which is why I'm holding off most of my big player trades until I am out of the playoffs or out of the possibility of being in the playoffs.

#804 ·

Seriously though, where's the cash JM?
I was at work! I have the mobile VS app thing so I can browse the forum but I'm not about to attempt editing cash and what not on my phone! Patience! Fuck! Realtalk.

I was going to put a hashtag but I worry WWF will call me a ****.

Fuck it.

#realtalk

EDIT:

I'm not doing any funds transactions till you post the trade in the thread on ESPN! The trade has to be approved you know!

#779 ·

Oh, look. MrMister wants a stimulus plan. Let's give the entire league one now! LOL @ GA getting a bad rap from everyone. He should be commended for trading Hamilton now that he has been hitting .163 for the last month.

#781 ·

Oh, look. MrMister wants a stimulus plan. Let's give the entire league one now! LOL @ GA getting a bad rap from everyone. He should be commended for trading Hamilton now that he has been hitting .163 for the last month.
Good god you're one unfunny motherfucker.

Hamilton is pathetic though.

#784 ·

PP - Anything other than Harper, Trout and Verlander. Hosmer is considered attractive by most fantasy experts, Chapman is because he'll be starting next year, etc, etc,. All said and done, it doesn't matter what I define attractive as. That's up to the person that wants to do business with me.

Mister - Complain some more why don't you?

WWF - No.

#789 ·

PP - Anything other than Harper, Trout and Verlander. Hosmer is considered attractive by most fantasy experts, Chapman is because he'll be starting next year, etc, etc,. All said and done, it doesn't matter what I define attractive as. That's up to the person that wants to do business with me.
Alright and what are you looking for?

So for the draft, is it going to be in random order or worst to first snake style?
Answer plz^^^.

#793 ·

I'll be so dismayed if I waste a season having the best position player (Trout) and the best pitcher (Verlander). This is why I will give up ANYTHING to make this happen. So, Mikey... give me Braun. Mister, trade away Jacoby and Hamilton to me.

kthx

#798 ·

I'd trade Cano for a 6th, 7th, & 8th round pick. :side:
I'd give up a 6th, don't know about the rest. lolz

Ya know if I did trade Hamilton to you, he'd get hot again. This would enable Texas to win more often. Hmmm...
Yeah, probably. I think you actually have to go for the ship though. You've done well up to this point. Everyone else should think about next year beside you, I, and JM.

#800 ·

So if we can trade draft picks, does that mean we can trade between leagues? If so, I'd like to offer JM Justin Upton and David Price for LeBron James.

#803 ·

Question, do I have to keep two pitching keepers? If I just keep my 3 hitters and no pitchers, can I do that?
Yeah. In fact, you don't have to keep any keepers if you don't want to.

#806 ·

Thanks man. I was pretty excited throughout. I haven't even checked to see how my fantasy team did/is doing tonight. Wish me luck.

#809 ·

If there is objection to the trade that Aid180 has posted on ESPN speak quickly as I will be transferring the funds tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.