Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 07:33 PM   #2228 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I've hurt my shoulder too, I got slammed on it akward. I had a guy in a Guillotine as well and I tried to Jone Jones it because I have really long arms that help me get chokes from weird angles. Anywho, I had him in a standing Guillotine and he put his arms around me, lifted me up and slammed me side ways on my shoulder. I've had a few injuries this past year from training. I had some ligament strain from a Leg Lock and I've tweaked my knees a few times. I've been choked unconscious a few times, that's always interesting. I choked out some guy there a little while ago and I felt really bad. On the funny side, he was doing that snoring thing lol. But you have just gotta tap, I learned that the hard way. Takes about 4 seconds for someone to go out with the right leverage and he obviously didn't know that.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote