Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #3671 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R™ View Post
Really? I don't smoke much at all either, tolerance should be pretty low.

Just wondering, how much bud do you put in one bowl?
I took a break for a little over a month and I just started again a few days ago. Other than that, I just can't smoke near as much as I used to. I've had bad, and I mean BAD trips after smoking weed while on psychedelics. So if I smoke a lot I tend to go back in that mindset and freak the fuck out. The weed I smoke now is also WAY stronger than the garbage I used to smoke too, so that's another factor now that I think about it. I can think of a million other things, but I'll stop by saying weed effects everyone differently.

And I rarely pack full bowls, so not much at all. I like to get the full flavor of the weed each time I take a hit, so I just snap a really small piece off the bud and smoke it that way. If I had put a weight on it I'm guessing it'd be like, .2 grams or something around there.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote