Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #2227 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by I <3 Faber View Post
Escape through the back door, always. You should get some BJJ training, though. It's amazing. Everyone there is cool as fuck, which helps because you're going to get absolutely destroyed. I finally over the past 2 months have been able to afford to go to real training, not just my friend teaching me everything he knew (which was great, as it was free and he's far ahead of me). If you have any ego though, check it at the door or else you're fucked. Not saying you do have one, but a couple of weeks ago some douche came to our school and we all fucking humbled him, it was glorious. He had no idea what he was doing, I Omoplata'ed him

Edit: Sorry for double post.
yeah, i only ever get caught by 2 mates who have actually done BJJ. I remember at a end of season cricket piss up we were all smashed and decided to have a competition. Fight round i got taken down and landed on my shoulder bounced up slightly and then copped his head right on my left collarbone. Couldn't use my left arm at all and i had no power whatsoever. eventually we got stood up and i got him in a one armed guillotine. Anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would've been able to get out easy but he tapped Got it x-rayed like a week later, the guy taking the x-ray thought there was a fracture, the doc he send it to didn't but now that collarbone sits higher than the other and still causes some pain every now and again. And yeah, no problem on the ego thing. I know when i'm going to get my ass handed to me haha

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote