Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #2223 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
nah, i've been caught in a bunch of armbars myself. Only from fighting friends though, i should get some proper BJJ training though.

Only way i can get motivated to do cardio is if i set myself a goal, like my 1km row, bike and cross trainer. Boxing is fun though, i have a bag at home that i use.

And yeah, reaching a new max lift is better than running.

Escape through the back door, always. You should get some BJJ training, though. It's amazing. Everyone there is cool as fuck, which helps because you're going to get absolutely destroyed. I finally over the past 2 months have been able to afford to go to real training, not just my friend teaching me everything he knew (which was great, as it was free and he's far ahead of me). If you have any ego though, check it at the door or else you're fucked. Not saying you do have one, but a couple of weeks ago some douche came to our school and we all fucking humbled him, it was glorious. He had no idea what he was doing, I Omoplata'ed him

Edit: Sorry for double post.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote