Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM   #2222 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockstar_ View Post
Haha thanks for the tip. I've read on a weight lifting forum that cardio is really bad to mix with weightlifting because of muscle recovery times. Just something to consider since you mentioned cardio hurts your workout afterwards.

Most people don't have the time do break it up throughout the day, but I do and it really is better to do it that way. Part of the problem is how hard I was going during cardio. I used to be about 50 pounds overweight 5 years ago and ever since I got serious about working out (thanks to MMA) I'm just paranoid about getting that way again. But as I said before, BJJ essentially is my cardio now and it's fun as fuck on top of it, so that part is a lot easier now.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote