Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #1338 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Like I said, I can see why someone hooked on the style would come out of that talking about the emotion in Sasaki's underdog story and praising the teased nearfalls etc. The argument I spoke about regarding the German suplexes-Lariat spot is something I can totally understand a huge fan of that match explaining as the completion of the story of Sasaki refusing to stay down and just hitting a now or never big move. But at the same time the spot has been done to death in much worse cases throughout Japan the past decade and I think at this point it would have to be done in a REALLY creative way for me to think any different towards it.

Basically I'd just say it didn't do enough to convince me that the style was something I can work my way through (I would call it the best out of the 3 matches I saw though, largely because of Sasaki's story of pulling out the big win), but I have no arguments with a staunch BJW fan thinking that is the dog's bollocks.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote