Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #1332 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Yoshihito Sasaki vs Yuji Okabayashi - BJW 21.06.2012
You know how this goes by now. Great hard hitting slugfest. Finish is horrificly scary. Sasaki/Sekimoto for the title next month

Just watched this match. God, those headbutts at the end of the match are legit brutal. I don't think I've ever seen anyone headbutt like that. Even though I watch alot of deathmatches, I almost cringed at that because he gets busted open so bad the hard way. Very good match though, definitely enjoyed the hardhitting style.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole
The Corre is online now   Reply With Quote