Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #3933 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

I just finished watching the Boss Man/Taker HIAC match and like Obis said, it did make me cry but not because it made me sad... because I was laughing my ass off hard. Really, everything about this match is so goofy. From some guy in the crowd standing up and blocking the camera's view on Taker/Boss Man, to the ending, to Michael Cole's over-the-top commentary and the match being so damn boring that the main camera was changed to the one from way up in the arena in the middle of the match when Taker and Boss Man were trading punches.