Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #877 (permalink)
SrsLii
There are many copies... and they have a plan.
Premium

SrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new hereSrsLii better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Book thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
What a heartbreaker. I really used to love his stuff and will still insist that series like Incantations of Immortality, Battle Circle and Bio of a Space Tyrant are well worth the read, but once I read Firefly I just couldn't stomach any more of his work.
Have you read the Chroma series? It ruined me for him. I was so sad. More and more sex with more and more age-inappropriate people, until the third or fourth book where the guy starts up on having sex with his underage daughter. I was done.

I will always love the Incarnations and the Adept series, though. And the first 20 or so Xanth books.
SrsLii is offline   Reply With Quote