Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #1211 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
EDIT: As for Austin/Angle, I think its the best match the company put on in 2001, not sure if I'd call it the #1 match in company history but then again I'd have to rewatch the absolute best stuff to try and get a clearer picture. On last watch (for the 00-09 MOTD poll) I came out of it probably the same as I did before, Austin's heel performance was still as captivating and complex as I remembered, Angle was again a fiery and resilient babyface and I thought they timed the Stunners well within the context of the match. They definitely served a purpose in accentuating Austin's psychotic breakdown which led to the referee abuse, and furthered the story going in that Angle had him frightened. Finish was still as gloriously dickish as I recalled, Nick Patrick was really underrated in that elitist prick heel role: post match Ankle Lock might be the most I've ever enjoyed the move.
Raise voice again and I will hack tongue from fucking mouth.

(FWIW I wouldn't say it's "*****" either)
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote