Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #1211 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
EDIT: As for Austin/Angle, I think its the best match the company put on in 2001, not sure if I'd call it the #1 match in company history but then again I'd have to rewatch the absolute best stuff to try and get a clearer picture. On last watch (for the 00-09 MOTD poll) I came out of it probably the same as I did before, Austin's heel performance was still as captivating and complex as I remembered, Angle was again a fiery and resilient babyface and I thought they timed the Stunners well within the context of the match. They definitely served a purpose in accentuating Austin's psychotic breakdown which led to the referee abuse, and furthered the story going in that Angle had him frightened. Finish was still as gloriously dickish as I recalled, Nick Patrick was really underrated in that elitist prick heel role: post match Ankle Lock might be the most I've ever enjoyed the move.
Raise voice again and I will hack tongue from fucking mouth.

(FWIW I wouldn't say it's "*****" either)
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote