Originally Posted by Fargerov
Just finished watching through all four seasons of Breaking Bad, and wow, what a fucking brilliant show. Just a few questions I have (no spoilers please):
1. Is Mike dead, or will we be seeing him in Season 5? He kinda just got ignored in the final episode, so I assume he's still in hospital..
2. Does anyone know what Season 5 will be about? I mean the only thing left is Hank confronting Walt, but that won't take 16 episodes..
3. Didn't Walt say in Season 1/2 that Ricin couldn't be detected in people, meaning they wouldn't have found any in Brock even if he did have some in him?
I recently did the same. Spent about 2-3 days and watched all 4 seasons after several people recommended to watch it.
1. Mike is still alive, he was probably still recovering during the last two episodes. He has been shown in the trailers for Season 5.
2. No clue. Hank confronting Walt is definitely a good possibility though.
3. I believe that Walt said that it is very difficult to detect the ricin and it can be overlooked during an autopsy.