Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #1210 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
The dive is a count-out finish, but it's an awesome count-out finish since they just HATE each other the whole match and just fuck each other up. I'd say the whole thing is practically in that I Fucking Loathe You gear. I remember a suplex into the crowd where they almost kicked a dude in the head (was it that match? IDK). So yeah, I think the finish is in that link, but there's a chunk of the match missing.

WM26- I did think Taker was great in it.
That would make sense then, I never actually noticed any obvious break between the two links, but here's hoping the missing 10-12 mins make me appreciate the match more. I did get a strong sense of hate between both men, but I think part of my apathy towards the match stemmed from El Hijo Perro, I dunno the guy just didn't come across as a true rudo: he didn't have those awesome brawling tendencies to me that you expect out of a Lucha brawl. Maybe its unfair to expect MS-1/Sangre Chicana levels of violence out of him, but he just seemed to be more like a US guy in a Lucha environment rather than a true Lucha brawler, too many stomps and tame looking punches for my liking. I did find Santo super though, but whilst watching the match it felt more like him trying to hopelessly recreate his 80s/90s epics with a more limited/less talented opponent.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote