Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #876 (permalink)
Walking Disaster

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Book thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrsLii View Post
Some of my all time favorite authors are Robert Jordan, Jack Chalker, Piers Anthony (early Piers Anthony though, before he got so blatant about his dirty-old-man-ness and just wrote trash about having sex with children), Brandon Sanderson, Robert Sawyer, Mercedes Lackey, Michael Ende, Terry Brooks, Terry Pratchett, Anne Bishop, Heinlein, Rick Riordan, Spider Robinson, Raymond Feist, and now I am going on far too long but yeah, that might help describe the stuff I tend towards. Hopefully.
What a heartbreaker. I really used to love his stuff and will still insist that series like Incantations of Immortality, Battle Circle and Bio of a Space Tyrant are well worth the read, but once I read Firefly I just couldn't stomach any more of his work.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote