Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #1209 (permalink)
Bruce L
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Bruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friendsBruce L needs to make some friends
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Just to clarify, I wouldn't call it a ***** match, its weird in that again I doubt they could have done anything better in that match, so in some ways its 'perfect', but I think at this point there has to be some 'feeling' within me when watching a match that would get me to give it the full 5. Its an incredible match without doubt, but its just lacking that intangible factor that certain matches have that I can't call less than *****.
I agree with this 100% -- not just in terms of Austin/Angle, but in general. There are a lot of matches that don't quite get a ***** rating from me whose only real flaw is that they just don't "feel" like ***** matches.
Bruce L is offline   Reply With Quote