Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 02:43 AM   #3917 (permalink)
DesolationRow
October's Colors Are Orange & Black

DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Taker/Shamrock from Backlash was like my favorite WWF/E pay-per-view match of 1999 until the No Mercy ladder tag match. Love that match. Might actually be my favorite Ken Shamrock wrestling match ever, come to think of it. The crowd wasn't awake for all of it (it was technically heel vs. heel as part of Russo's Corporation vs. Ministry storyline leading to the reveal of The Greater Power), and it drew loud "END THIS MATCH! END THIS MATCH!" chants but I loved it. Taker kidnapping Stephanie at the end of the pay-per-view bumps the whole PPV up a little bit, too.