Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #3916 (permalink)
#BadNewsSanta
Ho!

#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading#BadNewsSanta has posts worth reading
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Well, as far as my Taker reviews go, I've watched the first three of his PPV matches for 1999. Without going into too much detail, Taker/Bossman and Taker/Austin Over the Edge really exhausted me. I wanted to get through the rest of the matches tonight, but I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I actually think the second half of Taker PPV matches from 1999 are much better overall anyway. I REALLY liked the Taker/Shamrock Backlash match though.