Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #1203 (permalink)
bigbuxxx
Moron

bigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new herebigbuxxx better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
Austin/Angle is a dramatically epic WWF Title match. Angle and Austin gave two of the strongest babyface and heel performances I've seen in one match. It would probably be 5 stars for me if Angle had made Austin tap. Austin submitting to the Ankle lock would just would have capped it off perfectly for me. However, the DQ finish they had was great too and how it was played made sense.
i thought the finish made it better. also having austin tap gets rid of the dramatic hometown win the next month for Kurt.

Quote:
Last I watched it, I actualy enjoyed Austin/Benoit from RAW more. My favourite tv match WWF/E have ever done. Even more so than the SD match and the RAW tag with Hunter and Jericho.
if we're talking favorites and not best, my favorite has gotta be bret vs austin in a streetfight where austin just fucks him up with a chair and bret breaks his ankle or foot by jumping off the ropes. best tv match i think would be the tag you mentioned and tlc 3.

Last edited by bigbuxxx : 07-13-2012 at 08:44 PM.
bigbuxxx is offline   Reply With Quote