Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NBA Off-season Thread
View Single Post
post #2005 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Near™
Men of Mayhem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aid180 View Post
Hey cool, the Bulls finally did something. Too bad it really doesn't mean anything.

If that offer for Dwight is legit, then wow. Dwight, Durant, and Westbrook is certainly a scary sounding combination. I doubt it's true, but I think it's good for OKC and decent for Orlando.

Westbrook needs to shoot less, Durant needs to shoot more and you know Dwight is going to want his. Even when Durant shoots a jumper and it doesn't go in it is good for the scheme of things, I can't say the same for Dwight or Russ.

It is like Kobe taking his 23 shots a game; statistically The Lakers win more when Kobe takes more shots regardless of what numbers the other teammates put up. Yes, t seems to be flawed logic, but I consider it an intangible and few have possessed it. Durant, Kobe and Jordan are the most recent superstars to come to mind.

On the other hand Dwight will be an amazing anchor on defense and OKC won't be forced to always play small and out of natural position. I am not going to list all of his attributes as we know them, but his maturity level would fit in perfect with all of those 23 year olds.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome