Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #1791 (permalink)
NightmareInc.
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500NightmareInc. 251 - 500
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Analyst View Post
Just listened to Ambrose, Ambrose sounds so real when he promos like he's not really cutting a promo but just straight up speaking to you. When I first heard his voice he wasn't what I expected but when I heard him talk and saw what he was wearing, I thought man he sure reminds me of those urban city street kids that just do whatever the hell they want and I mean that in a good way.
His Jon Moxley work are probably among the best promos I've ever seen.

This second one I found to be very Foley esque.

Even his FCW work is so intense. I think it would be a travesty to not see this man debut at or around Raw 1000. I think either have him take the belt off Santino and feud with somebody more credible for awhile OR have him feud with Christian over the IC belt. I really wanna see him on Raw, but I think an Ambrose/Christian feud would be pretty badass.

As of right now, be ready... to forget what you think you know about FCW... and this industry, because DEAN AMBROSE is about to blow the DOORS off EVERYTHING!