Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #49 (permalink)
danny_boy
Little Poppa Pump

danny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be misseddanny_boy probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by united_07 View Post
Rangers going into the scottish third division, a division where the highest average attendance is around 650, where rangers is something like 46,000
Never thought I would see the day, from the moment they were put into administration I always thought that somehow they would get away with it and it would be "business as usual" with Rangers in the SPL but with a mountin of debt so to see them liquidated and to see there Newco put into Division 3 just amazes me

Although I really don't trust the SFA I think there going to try and find sneaky ways of trying to get Sevco into the second teir despite 25 of the 30 clubs voting to say they want them into the 3'rd division and the Sevco also coming out and saying that they accept the decision and would now rather concentrate on playing football, I think that the SFA/SPL will try and force an SPL2 and invite clubs to play in that league which would a massive kick in the face of the 25 clubs that voted Sevco into D3