Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #179 (permalink)
Walls
Approaching original violence

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012 (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borias View Post
No matter how well paced it is, 2:45 is still a long ass movie.

I disagree. I'm assuming you're talking about TDK and that has the best pacing I've ever experienced in a movie. To me, 2 hours and 45 mins seems like an hour and a half and that's hard as fuck to do. Seph mentioned the LOTR movies and those to me are a prime example of movies that drag on for fucking ever and are boring as fuck as a result. Each LOTR movie felt like 4 hours to me.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote