Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #164 (permalink)
Irish Jet
Bitches love goals

Irish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth reading
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Started watching this show, at the start, on Sunday. Now just finished off Season 4. The greatest show I have ever seen. Anyone who says Dexter is better should be immediately punched in the face and suffer death via Risin poisoning.

The characters, their relationships and how they develop are like no show I've seen, it's just a masterpiece. All very flawed, no hero, it just fits together so well. So excited for season 5 now, damn the timing was nice. Be very interesting to see how they end it, with Walt's character getting darker with each series my guess is they will kill him off, it's the sort of show that has the balls to pull that off too. I hope for more of an ending like AJ22 suggested, but with Breaking Bad that seems too predictable.

And fucking Saul, WHAT a hero that man is. Just wanna call him!
Irish Jet is offline   Reply With Quote