Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3871 of (permalink) Old 07-12-2012, 03:26 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

That feud was utter crap and WWE really have to pat themselves on the back for getting the buyrate they did based on the actual content of that feud. Hell the Cole/Lawler feud was better booked week by week for about a month (it got ridiculous closer to Mania and especially post Mania) than Rock/Cena.

Both men delivering the same repetitive promos against one another, WWE somehow failing to explore how big the match was for Cena to truly become an all time great and emerge from the shadow of the Attitude Era greats, to establish 'his generation' as something great etc. The 'insults' were utter garbage from both men and I still don't get how things like 'fruity pebbles' or some of the other lines Rock dropped were as praised as they were: I do get the distinct impression he could say ANYTHING and his greatest fans would spin it as an edgy put-down, and then slate Cena if they said anything remotely similar.

Christ it only took WWE 1 segment to make Lesnar/Cena more interesting and personal than they managed in an entire year with the two biggest Icons at their disposal.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome