Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #3866 (permalink)
A Dark Knight
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

A Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESSA Dark Knight is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyed View Post
To me it seemed like it was more Cena himself, than the writers. I mean writers told him to say that Rock had his promos written in the wrist on Live tv?
It wouldn't surprise me if they did. Everything thing about this feud from Cena's direct shots on the mic to how WWE subtly crafted Rock's image as a Hollywood outsider was their way of making Cena the de facto face in the feud from a booking standpoint. WWE built no importance to Rock's return at Survivor Series or his rich history as a WWE legend returning to the company. The reactions from the fans weren’t going to be completely swayed though.