Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012
View Single Post
post #138 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Anark

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

re: Hope is lost, faith is broken...The Dark Knight Rises - July 20th, 2012 (SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Wow, they actually do that shit in France? Here only animations (live-action family films on occasion) are dubbed, but the original is always available.
I've only been here two weeks so I'm still learning how things go down, but most English-language films do seem to be dubbed, even the ones with incredibly famous people in them. Like Arnie films for example, they have one voice actor who dubs all Arnie's lines so his famous accent is recreated and recognisable but in French. I think they might do it like that for most famous actors, once they have one voice actor who can sound a bit like them, they stick with them so the voices do become familiar.

Whenever I watch foreign films though I prefer the original language with English subs. I like to hear the original actors' voices, not some dude in a sound booth who has never even met the director.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome