Wrestling Forum banner

Leader of A&8?

Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

779K views 5K replies 696 participants last post by  LIL' WINNING FOOT 
#1 ·
I have it on very good authority that the leader of the Aces and 8's faction will be someone who has a real grudge against HH and Sting.

This person is also a keen biker and the factio Aces and 8's is being set up as a "Hells Angels" type faction.

Said person also made a comment recently to wait for some big news from him in the future!!

Answer is

#103 ·
Re: The leader of Aces and 8s is???

Who was that buffed blond guy with a long hair in the crowd at the beggining of the impact? I did not payed attention of him later on, but one of those guys in the hogans office has a simmilar hair... maybe.

#104 ·

Who was that buffed blond guy with a long hair in the crowd at the beggining of the impact? I did not payed attention of him later on, but one of those guys in the hogans office has a simmilar hair... maybe.
I had the same thought when I noticed the guy sitting in the front row crowd earlier on in the show. However, the same guy was sitting there during Sting his promo even in the end so I assume it wasnt him.

#106 ·

I'd thought the guy attacking Sting with the red tassles hanging off his vest was Joey Ryan, but when I watch the video, it kind of seems like it could be Eric Young?

Did anyone watch the commercial feeds with JB and Eric Young? I saw the post show and EY was gone, when did he leave?

I wouldn't go wondering why EY would be in the group, as I think this storyline has ways to go before we know much(and instead of flying Joey Ryan from cali to fla to cali for 1 second of work each week, along with whoever else is involved, they are basically just using extras atm) But yeah, anyone else think the guy looks similar to EY?

#107 ·

DOMINO Cliff Compton ‏@CliffCompton
I am way to good looking to wear a mask on @impactwrestling @CliffCompton

#109 ·

Based on this week's episode, it is obviously Mick Foley.

#114 ·

ppl are trying to guess who is under these masks but they could just be extras and nobodies that tna is using right now until the real guys they want 2 use are put in place
I'm going with this, for now!

#115 ·

People making very big assumptions again, I see.

TNA has been doing very well these past few months, especially now better than the WWE since the AJ/Punk/Bryan storyline is beginning to run its course from Monday, but this is the kind of typical TNA shit they do that sets them back.

I hope it isn't a disappointment but I expect it to be. Which is a shame because Aries's promo from Thrusday gave me some unexpected new hope for the company.

#132 ·

Domino, Mike Knox, Chris Masters, JoMo, etc. A group of WWE rejects/midcarders/jobbers in the main TNA angle. This says a lot about TNA as a company.
Usual dumb posts from you.

It says that TNA may see some potential in guys WWE wasted, maybe?

Or would you prefer TNA dont sign any former WWE guys and just let their talent go to waste?

#125 ·

this group will fail just like the Nexus has failed cause is full with fucking jobbers.
FAIL!!! Just because one place didn't see potential in them doesn't mean potential isn't there. If we all had your mindset there would be no Taker, Austin, or even HHH because they were all jobbers in wCw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.