Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 12:46 PM   #6174 (permalink)
KingKicks
Mr. Rager

KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000KingKicks 31501 - 50000
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH Best In The World 2012

Jay and Mark Briscoe vs. The Guardians of Truth *

Eddie Edwards vs. Homicide **

Hybrid Fighting Rules

Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly ***-****

Fit Finlay vs. Michael Elgin **

Mike Bennett vs. Mike Mondo *

Triple Threat Elimination Match for the ROH Television Championship

Roderick Strong vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Jay Lethal ***-***

ROH World Tag Team Title Match

Wrestling’s Greatest Tag Team vs. The All Night Express **

Anything Goes for the ROH World Championship

Kevin Steen vs. Davey Richards ***

Briscoes/GoT: Complete crap

Edwards/Homicide: Not too bad of a match though Homicide being a heel certainly helped it.

Cole/O'Reilly: I was enjoying this even before Cole's teeth went flying, then the crowd ate up every single thing they did. The last few minutes are some of the hottest I've seen an ROH crowd in awhile.

Finlay/Elgin: I actually enjoyed this more then quite a few others. Sure it was slow but I found myself into it throughout.

Magic Mikes: Maria is incredibly hot...and Mondo wants to fuck her. All I will remember from this.

Strong/Lethal/Ciampa: Biggest surprise of the night for me. I expected to not be all that interested in the match and the crowd to be meh for it...but instead I enjoyed it quite a lot. All 3 worked surprisingly well together, the fans were into it and there were a good few moments too.

WGTT/ANX: Charlie Haas is a massive dick...and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, because the crowd certainly think the exact same thing. As for the quality of the match, usual meh WGTT match with a pleasing result...until they win the belts back.

Steen/Davey: Slightly below their Border Wars match but a real great brawl, in which both guys managed to make the match seriously seem like a hostile environment where anyone could get kicked in the face. Corino was fucking class on commentary and I loved Steen's promo afterwards...just a shame NYC loved it and him too much lol.

The only real noteworthy stuff on the show for me are Cole/O'Reilly, Steen/Davey and the triple threat. I won't remember anything else looking back, including ANX's title win.