Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 07:12 AM   #537 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCrash View Post
At least they're getting the match everyone wants in before she leaves unlike with Claudio ending the feud with Kingston.
Yeah, that's a fucking shame. I wasn't following CHIKARA last year, but watching their Season X shows recently now I realize what a shame that is. I blame Claudio, tbh, it wouldn't fucking kill him if he tried to negotiate with WWE for one or two dates available for CHIKARA bookings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldinhio View Post
Del Rey is such a massive loss for Chikara. Would of loved to see a grand title run but that's just me.
Yeah, but I'm sure King/Sara will be one helluva send-off match.

Btw, I want to see UltraMantis Black as a new Champion, but not yet, King is just too damn awesome. I'd book it for Season XI Finale, preferably on iPPV.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote