Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #3748 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendayedgehead View Post
I haven't seen the entire show, but I can't believe you rated HBK/Jericho equal to Hogan/McMahon. That hurts my feelings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
I honestly have HBK/Jericho at *****. And Hogan/Vince at like **1/2. That part where Vince is creeping up over the apron is epic though.
Eh, I'm not that into the HBK/Jericho match. It's great but I wouldn't give it 5 stars. I do rate it above Hogan/Vince, though. But since I used the same amount of stars I understand the confusion. What really made the Vince/Hogan match for me was the absolutely amazing crowd, only other time during the show they came any close to being this energetic is during the Rock/Austin match, which is unsurprisingly the match of the show for me. Big mistake placing Lesnar/Angle after these two matches.