Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2012, 07:52 AM   #591 (permalink)
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Greek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more seriousGreek_Kane_Fan needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WR- View Post
Should have cameras on the goal posts imo just like how they did in the Vic v Dreamteam match in 08'
Agree. That would be good.
What I think should be added to the score review system is the ability for the team captain to challenge the call (similar to tennis). 6 challenges a match sounds reasonable (3 each half).

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WR- View Post
Mumbles being gone and Sando coming in is a major part of this. This is what makes me hold on to hope with Port hopefully we can ditch Primus sooner rather than later and bring in an actual coach.
It's not just Primus. What I find quite sad (Even as a Crows supporter) is that Port have lost their toughness that they were famous for. Which brings down the quality of the Showdown. Port have always been one of the toughest teams in AFL history, but what I have noticed lately doesn't reflect the Port of old. Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
i dont think a proper coach will come in for 5 bucks and a chocolate milk
LOL
Greek_Kane_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote