Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #1150 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Just watched a half hour of the lastest episode.

I like the idea of road rage, because filming their shows in a TV studio never made sense to me. But I can't help but feel like when they do Road Rage, they don't really advance stories much and they use it as filler/promotion of house shows.

I'm left waiting for them to get back into the studio to see what the next PPV is going to be like ...

I found out next week is gonna be another repeat episode, this one coming from Best in the World. Not looking foward to that, even if you haven't ordered the PPV, a lot of people still know the results.

Had to turn it off, check out the rest tomorrow. The biggest problem with ROH is that their TV show, which is supposed to be important to them, isn't "THE" place to be for Ring of Honor wrestling. I never feel like it's an important event.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote