Not open for further replies.

NBA Off-season Thread

120K views 4K replies 102 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
King James rules supreme.

So yeah, off season time. Commence.

#2,347 ·
Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

No extension. You don’t do it as the other teams? You’d think OKC could talk him into staying, particularly if they win it which they’d have a fair chance of doing. Philly is a team that actually plays as a team. Boston’s probably pretty bare for him to stay.

#2,359 ·

If Danny and Doc don't sign Christmas I'll riot.

He's a better option than Marquis honestly, Christmas IMO has earned his roster spot and if you're not gonna give him a roster spot at least give him a training camp spot.

#2,362 ·

I like Pau. Anyone sensible fan would too, sorry for not being fickle. His playoff numbers sucked as teams were easily capable of shutting him down as our offense the past year was ridiculously simple. Nash will make a lot better and get him those easy baskets that aren't 20 feet away from the hoop, so I couldn't care less if he stays for another 2 years.

And Kobe isn't the GM, he doesn't make the decisions and wouldn't retire if the Lakers traded Pau away. Smith is the only guy I really want for Pau anyways, if he we can't get him then I wouldn't really want him gone because we would just be downgrading.

#2,367 ·

I think Pau on the team increases their chances of winning while Kobe and Nash are still in the league, yes. LA is playing for short term, and for the short term, I'd take Pau.

Are we forgetting the fact that the Lakers won 2 championships in a row not long ago with a team worse than the team that is going into next year. And with Jamison on the team as well, he provides a completely different set of skills to Pau. It's a good combination.

Josh Smith doesn't know how to play within himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.