Not open for further replies.

NBA Off-season Thread

120K views 4K replies 102 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
King James rules supreme.

So yeah, off season time. Commence.

#2,322 ·
Re: NBA Offseason Thread 2012

That's true. The Rockets are idiots for giving Asik that contract and he does not deserve that contract at all. He's a backup player who doesn't even have a huge upside. At least for Lin, he has upside and has proven that he's better than many backup PGs in the league. I don't see Lin as an overpaid player like many fans were complaining about the other day. It's not a fair judgment and they should be complaining about Melo and Joe Johnson.

#2,337 ·

I'm not a betting man, my friend. I said "I won" in reference to you not rebutting my point that the Lakers don't have the best front-court or that Z-Bo isn't shitty. :kobe3
Melo/Amare are +4 together during their whole tenure on the Knicks. That's shit. To claim the Knicks have the best front court when two of their three stars can't even play well together is ridiculous and laughable.

Gay/Z-Bo/Marc have also been shit together in the past and actually have a losing record when those three are starting(I believe or it's barely over 500). Once again, two of the three stars have poor chemistry.

Knicks/Grizz might have more talent on their front court, but in no way on they are a better front court when they're actually playing together. I win. :kobe3

#2,339 ·

That's not pulling a PSYCH. the only reason I know that first stat is because I read a article recently about Lin and it included that +4 stat. The other one is obvious, because Gay/Z-Bo literally have zero chemistry on the court together and it's clear when you watch them. Didn't actually look anything up to make my argument, it just came from my infinite basketball knowledge. :kobe3

#2,347 ·

No extension. You don’t do it as the other teams? You’d think OKC could talk him into staying, particularly if they win it which they’d have a fair chance of doing. Philly is a team that actually plays as a team. Boston’s probably pretty bare for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.