Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #234 (permalink)
iMac
Step Up And Play...

iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000iMac 5501 - 6000
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

I've been really shit in keeping up with threads lately. I sadly had some really bad news in my family that meant I had no really interest in anything to do with BTB the last few weeks. So, I apologize for not returning feedback. Hopefully next week I can get back into that, especially with you two cp and Stojy. But yeah, for now, here's a preview...

~Monday Night Raw~
April 9th, 2007
Hampton Coliseum
Hampton, VA

Last week, Mr. McMahon thought he’d found a way to get one over on the combined forces of Rob Van Dam and John Cena… only for last week’s main event to take a rather unexpected Caribbean twist.

Last week’s main event Mr. McMahon pitted newly crowned WWE Champion Rob Van Dam and John Cena against Bobby Lashley and the Intercontinental Champion, Kenny Dykstra. Earlier in the night, Cena had challenged Van Dam to a match for the WWE Championship, only for McMahon to provide a previously signed contract that ‘RVD’ and Cena signed, prohibiting a match between the two. In the main event, Dykstra appeared to have the match won, but before he could put Van Dam away, Carlito shocked the entire arena by making an unadvertised appearance, chasing Dykstra into the crowd, leaving Lashley along to suffer defeat. This week, McMahon looks to extract a measure of revenge as he places Carlito in a match against Lashley. While Lashley and Carlito will have their minds set on each other, no doubt Van Dam, Cena and Dykstra will be involved with each other during the broadcast, with McMahon watching it all unfold.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels have been on a collision course for months now, and despite tangling at WrestleMania, the pair seem destined to finally end their feud sooner rather than later. And last week, Triple H decided Backlash would be the place as he challenged Michaels to a No Holds Barred Match. There was no mincing of words from ‘The Game’ as he clearly laid the challenge down to Michaels, but the only response from ‘The Heartbreak Kid’ was a simple nod of the hat before he walked backstage, not uttering a word. As a stunned Triple H watched Michaels leave, the world wondered the same thing as ‘The Game’… would Michaels accept his challenge? And the big question tonight as Raw rolls into the Hampton Coliseum is… what will Michaels’ answer be?

Having spent weeks demanding better competition, The World’s Greatest Tag Team were watching on last week as Raw played host to a pair of tag team matches, with The Hart Legacy and The straight Edge Saints picking up wins over The Redneck Wrecking Crew and Chris Masters and Johnny Nitro respectively. Tonight, Haas and Benjamin’s next challengers will be determined as new number one contenders to the World Tag Team Championships will be crowd in a Fatal Four Way Match. All four teams know this is a major chance to establish themselves as major names on Raw, but after their victories last week, The Saints and The Hart’s have to be considered favourites for this one.

Elsewhere, Mickie James meets one of the women who attacked her last week as she goes for revenge against Victoria, a match Beth Phoenix is sure to be watching. Randy Orton’s assault of Jeff Hardy last week with the Money in the Bank briefcase sent shockwaves throughout Raw, and no doubt the fallout of that assault will be felt tonight with both Orton and Hardy set to be in attendance, and we’ll see more from the latest Raw acquisition, the European aristocrat, Claudio Cesaro.

All this and more, live tonight, on Monday Night Raw!

Confirmed Matches:

Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito

What will Shawn Michaels’ response to Triple H’s challenge be?

Chris Masters and Johnny Nitro vs. The Hart Legacy vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew vs. The Straight Edge Saints
Mickie James vs. Victoria

Plus! Rob Van Dam, John Cena, Kenny Dykstra and Randy Orton will all be in attendance.

iMac is offline   Reply With Quote