Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #522 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

I'm a bit surprised Federer is back at number one. Before this Djokovic and Nadal had shared the last 9 grand slams and faced each other consecutively in the final in each of the previous 4. I don't put much scope in rankings though (remember when Serena held 3 slams and was behind slamless Dinara Safina who had just been demolished 6-0 6-1 or something by Venus at Wimbledon that year), slams are what matters. I expect Nadal and Djokovic to go back to dominating after this tournament, though that's not to say Federer hasn't got more slam finals and victories in him. Poor Murray, he played his heart out today but was ultimately beaten by the best Wimbledon (i.e. grass court) player of all time. After the break in the last set and with Federer playing such sublime stuff, he just looked mentally done.

Last edited by Seb : 07-08-2012 at 01:09 PM.