Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #521 (permalink)
FrayedEndsOfSanity
This is some crazy nonsense!!
Premium

FrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more seriousFrayedEndsOfSanity needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
Roger is not at his peak. What are you talking? Roger was at his peak during 2004-2007. Right now Djokovic and Nadal are at their peak.
I dont know, I think it is possible to have a prolonged peak that goes on for some time.

The point is though even at 30, I dont think he is done yet at all in terms of winning titles (Far from it in fact) and is still going to be a major thorn in the sides of Nadal and Djokovic for a while yet.

UFC Favourite 5 (Current) Machida, Hendo, Cain Velasquez, Rory MacDonald, Renan Barao
Favourite 5 MMA Legends Chuck Liddell, Randy Couture, Royce Gracie, BJ Penn, Don Frye

Connor Kenway FTW!

FUCK THE KINGSGUARD, FUCK THE CITY, FUCK THE KING....SANDOR CLEGHANE = LEGEND