Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 06:07 AM   #435 (permalink)
Jobberwacky
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Jobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friends
Default re: Official Tennis Discussion Thread

Credit to Aggy for making a game out of it after such a bad start, considering her position and condition. Serena was in beastmode, happy to see her and Venus win the doubles too. Incredibly pleased for Marray and Nielson, what a story, and match! Now for Andy to break another record PLEASE!! The best scenario though, as seeing Rog take a 7th would be special as well, its a shame only one guy can win today, but i'll be pleased either way. Andy has done great to get here and break that final hoodoo, who knows if and when he'll ever get another chance though, and i would just LOVE IT if he wins. Although i will be sad for Roj as who knows if he'll be here again, dude has 6 already and plenty of slams, there is a world #1 spot and records to beat but Andy is shooting to make his own history too. May the best man win. C'mon Tim!!