Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2012, 05:39 AM   #573 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

I disagree. Percentage up to 152% now. Hopefully we can see off the Bulldogs comfortably next week before the hell that ensues in the last week that will probably mean we don't finish top 4 with probably the toughest draw of the lot.

Essendon, Collingwood, Geelong, West Coast (H), Sydney (A).

Just read we have Port & Gold Coast too, makes it a bit easier.

West Coast play Sydney next week and one of them will drop points to allow us in the top 4. The Crows have a walk, Essendon should win at Port but they're so inconsistent you can't be sure, then you don't know which Collingwood or Geelong will turn up for their match. I can only see Sydney losing next week out of the top 4 but we should be able to beat Essendon if we play to our best. Collingwood's 50/50. We beat them week one with a good performance and this time we should be able to get over Geelong as long as we don't let the losing streak against them get to us. West Coast in Melbourne might favour us but going to Sydney will be really difficult. We won there last season but they're much better this year and destroyed us in Tasmania a couple of months ago. God I hate this bullshit draw for the last few rounds.

The AFL should wait until the home & away rounds are over and then do it to make it fair. Adelaide will walk into the top 4 with the games they've got and even Essendon might if they get a good run going. It's such bullshit but hey ho, we've got to beat everyone to win it anyway. I just wish we'd be able to do it in Melbourne without having to go to Perth or Sydney in an elimination match. Going to Adelaide doesn't scare me that much but the others do.

Last edited by Nige™ : 07-08-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote