Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2012, 10:52 PM   #192 (permalink)
truk83
Humbled

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

I like the small venue type feel, and I think there is still a long way to go in many areas. However, they have a solid roster, and many of us are forgetting that this new format just started. They have to find a way to allow the fans to identify with these characters first before starting feuds with them all. The Kassius Ohno promo was an example of that, and so was the Bray Wyatt vignette. My only problem is who they are going to build the show around? Kassius, Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas, Rollins, or should I even dare suggest Dean Ambrose?

Right now it seems to me that they are first trying to get their most creative, or best mic workers the time to carve their niche, and relate to the fans. This direction makes sense for a show with only a few hundred fans packed to watch. Fans will likely disagree, but I honestly think Ambrose should debut on this show just to test the waters of his popularity, and to see if he does have "it". He would be the perfect heel, or anti-hero to center the show around. Say what you want about the man, but he can carry a story. I also think some old names, or legends could really help the show out as well, and just come in to job out to some of the talent there.